Can AscentialTest recognize images?
Posted by Novalys Support on 28 August 2018 02:27 PM
- You can capture and compare images
- AscentialTest supports pixel and color tolerance, for instance when you run tests on various machines, with different display settings.
- If you test with various browsers rendering images differently, snapshots can be made from each browsers.
You can then manage a separate list of object per browser
(objects are stored in a dedicated file that you can interchange if needed and use with the same project).
- You can capture a visual corresponding to a control in a screen, for instance toolbar button, and make it object.
When running test, AscentialTest will look for this object.
- Image Recognition has been optimized to perform very quickly at runtime.
More about Image recognition: