- Visual Guard .NET engine deployment:
After the integration process, you will include VG.NET assemblies in your deployment package.
- Visual Guard .NET security repository deployment:
* if you choose to integrate Visual Guard .NET tables in your application database, there is nothing else you have to do.
* if you choose to create an independent security repository (encrypted files or RDBMS), you will have to deploy it along with your application database.
- Visual Guard .NET Administration console deployment
Visual Guard .NET has its own API that allow you to call VG.NET engine from your application. You can develop your own forms to manage users and grant them roles and call VG.NET API.
Visual Guard .NET sample application includes such a form as an example (you can reuse/adapt it if you want) As a result, every end-user with the appropriate privileges can manage users and roles directly from your application.